Hangar Space - Call for Availability and Rates.
Mission Statement for the Pocono Mountains Municipal Airport
July 27, 2020
The Mission of the Pocono Mountains Municipal Airport (MPO) is to provide a safe and efficiently run Airport that serves the Flying needs of the Pocono Mountains Business Community as well as recreational flyers by providing:
• Fueling Facilities 24x7
• Community and “T” Hangar Facilities including a pilots lounge
• Quick Snow removal to allow a prompt return to service
• Friendly help for all arriving passengers, including a Courtesy Car
• Aircraft Chartering Services & Flying Schools
• Aircraft Maintenance Services
The Airport is owned and Managed by a Municipal Authority with a Board of Directors who employ an Airport Manager to ensure all services that are expected by Airport users are available as required.